Humans can survive without food for weeks but without water you would be lucky to survive a few days depending on the environment your in.
Our bodies are made up of 60% water. Therefore, water plays a vital role in every aspect of our bodies needs.
Water supports our-
If your leading a healthy and active lifestyle and you don’t drink enough water then in my opinion your efforts are flawed.
You will achieve results a lot faster if you are properly hydrated.
Even if we don’t eat healthy or workout regularly drinking water is so important for our overall health.
Here are my top tips for staying hydrated-
1. Drink a minimum of 2 litres a day or more, especially when its hot!☀️💦
2. Buy a 1 litre bottle of water and take this to work and ensure you drink this before the end of the day.
3. Refill your bottle when your home or out with friends and ensure you take sips until this has gone.
4. Avoid or limit the amount of fruit flavoured water you consume due to its sugar content.
5. If you don’t like the taste of water add your own fruit for a refreshing twist.👍🏼
6. Set an alarm on your phone to remind you to drink and certain times of day.
7. Download this cool app that reminds you to drink and tracks how much you have consumed daily.
Water Alert – Drinking Water Reminder and Tracker by LINKLINKS LTD https://appsto.re/gb/OGT6U.i
8. Ask your family,friends and colleagues to remind you to drink water.
9. Want to drink water in style? Buy a Drop bottle. These beautifully designed bottles will look fab on your desk at work.
I am in love with this rose gold one.
I hope these tips help.
If you want further tips, check out the rest of site and click the sign up button on my home page to get instant updates!😊
#water #hydrate #hot #girlvstupperware